Volunteer to Judge
We will need judges! Starting in November, we’ll be judging any finished layers which come in. At this time we believe judging will simply be on the presented information/pictures from the entrants, but we are looking at the option of presenting more feedback to those entrants who would want it.
We’ll need judges of all skill levels and interests, so, if you’re willing, please complete the form at the link (preferred) or send me an email at email@example.com with the below information.
- SCA Name
- Your email address
- Your local group (for non-Calontiri, please include your kingdom)
- What is your highest level Arts & Sciences award?
- What kinds of Arts and Sciences skills are you comfortable judging? Are there certain centuries or cultures you’re more comfortable with?
- We’re still determining how all judging will be done, but, if an entrant would like a feedback session, how are you comfortable providing that?
- In person (assuming that the pandemic has subsided)
- Phone Call
- Prefer not to
- Calontir Entrants/Groups with at least one Calontir member – 10pts
- Complete Profile – With picture of entrant(s) – 10pts
- Model and Photographer Release(s) turned in by 9/30 – 10pts
- Monthly Check-in Bonus: 10pts per check in if on or before the due date. 5pts for up to 7 days after the due date. (Nov 1, Dec 1, Jan 1)
- Monthly Completion bonus: 10pts for each check in with a completed layer (Nov 1, Dec 1, Jan 1)
For individuals: the rubrics are different between the Historic and Modern categories so that we can prioritize the appropriate sections. Both are out of a total 300 points
For groups: We will split the categories between Historic/Modern if we receive a large number of group entries. If not, all entries will use the same rubric. These are out of 325 total points.