I’m mostly taking the night off, but here’s the announcement for the Sponsored Prize Winners of the day:
Best T-Tunic Beginner – Aoife inghean Úi Thormaig
Best T-Tunic Intermediate – THL Kathryn MacLuing
Both Sponsored by Agnes von Heidelberg
See all winners announced thus far on the Sponsored Prize Winners page
Major changes to the site today as we solidly move into Post-C3 territory.
Most importantly, We’ve begun announcing the winners of sponsored prizes. We’ll do a couple a day, to ensure all the winners get some attention. All these prizes are sponsored by folx outside of the C3 admin team, so, if you have questions, please contact them directly.
Today’s announcement: Winner of the Best Beginner Norse Outfit sponsored by Lady Eyvor Halldorsdottir: Jacquette de Brackeleire
Updates to the site:
- Late Finishers check in form is now closed. We had 0 late finishers check in.
- Related to this: Removed all the verbiage from the front page about check ins, removed check in link from the menu as neither is needed further.
- Fixed blog sort glitch which didn’t show entrants pictures on the sort pages. Wish I’d figured that one out sooner. Oh well. Now all the finishers have pictures with their names.
- Major updates to the top page links
- Removed check in form
- Removed Kingdom general entrant sort pages
- Created finisher sort by level menu
- Created finisher sort by kingdom Menu
- Updated the sponsored challenge menu to include the new winners’ page
- Judging and Bonus Point info moved to ‘misc’ page
- Created new pages:
- Updated pages:
I think that’s all for today. Now we’re primarily awaiting judging results to finish wrapping this up.
A few updates as the C3 winds down:
- Removed all entrants who didn’t complete any part of the challenge.
- Prepped all entries for kingdom sort
- Completed all finisher final photo judging (all done by the admin team.) As judges return their scores, we’ll get closer to announcing winners
- We’ve received several sponsored prize winners from the the sponsors. We’ll announce in order of receipt a prize a day as a countdown to overall winner announcements.
Updates over the next few days:
- kingdom sort will be added
- menus and overall website will be changed to a ‘post-C3’ model, featuring finishers and winners.
- sponsored prize winner page will be added
- overall winner page will be added
As a reminder – all entry pages have comments enabled. Feel free to leave comments for the finishers you admire!
The challenge has officially ended. Thank you to all the entrants for your hard work. Judges and sponsors, now we start our work. At this time, all finishers who checked in will have received an email from the admin. If you think you submitted a final check out and didn’t get and email, email us and let us know.
NOTICE – We have extended the check in period to allow late finishers. These folx will be included on a late finishers page, but will not be eligible for prizes. If you would like to know more, go to the Check In Page
Emails have also gone out to those who offered sponsored prizes to let them know those who self-selected as eligible for their prizes. If you are a sponsor and didn’t get an email, please contact us.
Next up – rearranging the website to show winner statistics and arranging judges after the finishers are finalized in 24 hours.
October’s official craft night is 10/24. Bring your project and snacks. I’ll probably have a glass of wine, myself 🙂
Topic: C3 Official Craft-n-sew night
Time: Oct 24, 2020 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 836 5306 9614
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,83653069614#,,,,,,0#,,55615350# US (Germantown)
+13126266799,,83653069614#,,,,,,0#,,55615350# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 836 5306 9614
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kfT9QsdFW
We are sending out a quick Survey to help us do two things:
- Help us pick a night for the November Zoom crafting chat night
- For competing participants, we’ll have you tell us which sponsored challenges you believe you qualify for. This will allow us to add a special tag to your page so the sponsors can easily find their competitors (Good news, display-onlys! Since you opted out, you only have two questions to answer!)
We are asking your name so we can match you with your sponsored challenge answers. If you’re display only, you don’t have to answer 😊. We’ll do our best to match competing participants with their appropriate challenges if you don’t take the survey, but we can’t guarantee it’s correct. If you don’t identify and we leave you out of the running for a sponsored challenge, we won’t take responsibility.
If you’d like to look over the full text of the currently sponsored challenges, you can do so by going to the sponsors page on the website: https://calontirclothingchallenge.com/sponsors/
Take the Survey here: https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1WYx7rYQul0EjJz